A little improvised sauce for a pasta dish that does not take very long to prepare. In fact, it will be ready by the time the pasta are cooked.
On this occasion, I used the beautiful papillon shapes or farfalle but you can use anything you have in your cupboard.
200 g farfalle, dry
1 medium-sized onion, peeled and finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
2 small carrots, peeled and chopped
3 large chestnut mushrooms, peeled and sliced
100g crème de Brie cheese
1 tin coconut cream
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
1 teaspoon ginger paste
- Bring 1 litre salted water to the boil, adding 2 drops oil. Then add the pasta and cook to your taste.
- Gently sweat the onions in a frying pan with the sunflower oil and add the carrots and the mushrooms. Stir constantly.
- Stir in the ginger paste, the coconut cream and the crème de Brie at the last minute.
- Drain the pasta and toss in the frying pan. Stir.
- Serve immediately with a cool white wine.